Pasta is a delicious Italian cuisine and you can now easily prepare this dish bringing in a big smile on the faces of your family members. Pasta is now a common ingredient and you can prepare lip-smacking dishes that come up with a nice aroma. Also, pasta turns out with a great history and thus you would love to prepare a dish with pasta.
Ingredients to Use:
- 225gms of pasta penne
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 red chili
- Salt as per taste
- 2 teaspoon basil
- ½ tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 ½ tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 450gms of Roma tomato
- 3 cups of water
Once you arrange the ingredients it’s time to prepare the dish
- First, you need to prepare the red sauce for pasta. Then heat oil in a pan and add minced garlic, red chili, and chili flakes. Make sure you keep the flame to medium. Stir it and sauté for 2 minutes. Next, you have to boil the water and it’s time to boil the pasta. Add salt and oil that helps to cook the pasta well. As the pasta gets cooked drain excess water and set it aside in another bowl.
- Take another pan and add the peeled tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Now, put it in simmer for 10 minutes and wait until the mixture thickens. When the mixture starts getting a consistency put off the gas and add salt, black pepper making the sauce a bit spicy. You need to add pasta over the warm sauce and toss it properly.
- Cook the pasta for some time and serve hot.
Note: If you like the cheesy flavor you can garnish this dish with some Parseman cheese that makes it tastier. Also, you can use dry and roasted basil leaves mixing it with chili flakes and oregano. This amazing herb mixture makes your pasta a special dish and everyone would love it.