H-1B Visa New Rules : The US has said that amendment in the selection process of H-1B visa will encourage employers to offer higher salaries and higher positions.
In addition, companies will be able to hire employees according to their needs.
The US has changed the selection process for H-1B Visa. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has chosen to replace the current lottery process in selections for H-1B Visa with Salary & Skills to protect the interests of US citizens. Also, the new rule has ensured that high-skill foreign professionals can get more benefits from their temporary employment program. The final rules of the selection process for H-1B Visa have been published in the Federal Register today.
Know these 10 special things of the New Testament…
1. The change in H-1B Visa cap has cleared the way for more salaries for employees and employees will be able to apply for higher posts. The new rules focus on skill instead of lottery systems, so that American businesses are becoming competitive in the world.
2. The US Citizenship and Immigration Service stated that amendments to the H-1B visa selection process would encourage employers to issue applications for higher salaries and higher positions. At the same time, it will be helpful for companies to hire employees as per the requirement.
3. The final rules will come into effect 60 days after they are published in the Federal Register. The next phase of applying for the H-1B visa program is starting from April 1, 2021.
4. This new rule will only apply to the registration of H-1B Visa or if the cancellation is canceled, it will apply in the filing of petitions for those who have applied under the H-1B cap.
5. USCIS stated that the new rule would apply to both the H-1B regular cap and H-1B advanced degree exemptions, but it would not change the order of selection in both, which is part of the H-1B registration. The final is under rule.
6. This will increase the allocation of H-1B regular cap, so that more and more skilled workers can come to America. One advantage of this will be that companies will not be able to hire unqualified employees for less salary and qualified employees will get more salary. This will remove the flaws of the current system.
7. This final rule of change in visa selection rules will apply to all types of registrations for H-1B Visa from the day on or after it becomes effective.
8. According to US Congress regulations, 65,000 H-1B Visa are issued in a year.
9. In addition, 20,000 additional visas are issued to foreign students who have completed higher studies from an American university with STEM subjects.
10. H-1B Visa is a non-immigrant visa, which allows US companies to hold foreign employees in specific positions. American tech companies employ thousands of employees every year from India and China on this visa basis.