SBI YONO, the net banking app of the country’s largest government bank ‘State Bank of India’ (SBI), is very good news for those who use it. SBI YONO App is the Official Banking App of State Bank of India, with the help of which you can do online banking anywhere. For this, all you need is smartphone and internet. There are many benefits from opening an account, transferring money to shopping.
If you are also a user of SBI’s banking and lifestyle platform YONO app, then you have a chance to get a bumper discount on shopping. Actually, State Bank of India (SBI) has announced its unique shopping cornival ‘YONO Super Saving Days’ (YONO Super Saving Days).How long is this offer from?
YONO Super Saving Days: This offer is available on Yono Appar from February 4 to Thursday, February 7 to Sunday. In this Cornwall, you can shop in different categories. You will get a bumper discount of up to 50 percent on shopping. Let us know that Yono has partnered with more than 100 top merchants including Amazon, Oyo, Pepperfy, Samsung and Yatra.
3.45 crore users will get benefit in these categories
More than 3.45 crore users of Yono App will get benefit of this offer. Actually, users are being given a great offer under YONO Super Saving Days. Under this, online shopping, electronics, travel, hostility, furniture and many other categories can be shopped on Amazon.
Discounts will be available from hotel to flight booking
1. If you book OYO Rooms in Yono Super Saving Days, you can get up to 50 percent off.
2. You will get 10% discount on flight ticket booking with Yatra.com (Yatra.com).
15% discount on mobile and tab
1. Through this app you will get 15% discount on Samsung mobiles, tablets and watches. Along with this, you will get other exclusive benefits.
2. Yono app users will get an additional 7 percent discount on buying furniture from Pepperfry. Cashback of up to 20 percent will also be available on the purchase of select categories from Amazon.
How to install SBI YONO App
The YONO App is very easy to install. For this, you must have a smartphone.
1. If you have an Android phone, then from the Google Play Store… and if you have an I-phone, you can download it from the Apple Store.
2. Here you search by putting “SBI YONO App” in the search bar. SBI’s app will come in front of you. Download it and install it again.
3. After installing the YONO app, you can become a registered user by entering your account and ATM details.
More than 3.45 crore registered users in 3 years
SBI is the bank with the largest number of customers in the country and consumers of every bank want that they do not have any problem in depositing, withdrawing or transferring money. The SBI YONO App was launched by the State Bank of India (SBI) for the purpose of online deposit-withdrawal or transfer from home or anywhere. According to SBI MD (Retail and Digital Banking) CS Setty, Yono has 7.4 million downloads in just 3 years, while there are over 3.45 crore registered users.
Source :- informalnewz.com